The Society for Advanced Body Imaging is an excellent opportunity to engage leaders in the field of body imaging. One of the most important features of SABI and the annual meeting is the strong relationship and dialog with you, our vendors.
•Recognized for more than 40 years for outstanding leadership in body imaging
• Updated mission in 2019 to incorporate innovative technologies in body imaging beyond CT and MRI (e.g., contrast enhanced US (CEUS), PET/MR, artificial intelligence)
• Proud history of leading the charge to bring CT and MR into the clinical practice of radiology and improve the quality of life for patients everywhere
• Support and advance the latest innovations and applications in body imaging
• Major leadership representation by more than 55% of our Fellows (e.g., Department chairs, vice-chairs, section, and division chiefs)
• Mentorship commitment to develop the next generation of advanced body imagers in a diverse and inclusive environment.
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES WANT
• Productivity through modern, focused digital workflows (e.g., abbreviated MRI, diffuse liver disease MRI, CEUS)
• Latest platform innovations and solutions (e.g., material separation with dual-energy CT, 4D free-breathing MRI, cloud-based 3D Lab, AI-assisted image interpretation)
• Technological advancements (e.g., smart exam planning and improved patient throughput with AI, CT detector technology, MRI coil design, US and MRI elastography, PET/MRI)
• Updates in contrast agents for body imaging (e.g., new guidelines for iodinated contrast in renal impairment, NSF and gadolinium retention, hepatobiliary agents, ultrasound contrast agents)